ClearCorrect – Edmond, OK
Transparent Aligners That Practically Disappear
Maybe you missed out on the chance to get braces when you were younger, and now you feel like you’ll have to live with crooked teeth forever. After all, you don’t want to sacrifice your professional image by wearing a mouthful of metal for a year or more. Fortunately, Dr. M. Kent Smith offers the perfect solution – ClearCorrect in Edmond. By using see-through plastic trays instead of brackets and wires, ClearCorrect can straighten your smile without others even noticing your treatment. To find out more about how ClearCorrect can give you the healthy, straight smile you deserve, call our friendly team today!
Why Choose M. Kent Smith, DDS for ClearCorrect?
- Comfortable Dental Office Atmosphere
- Edmond Dentist with 30+ Years of Experience
- Personalized Treatment Plans Deliver Gorgeous Results
How ClearCorrect Works
ClearCorrect treatment involves wearing a series of transparent aligners that practically disappear once they’ve been placed on your teeth. These trays are worn for about 22 hours a day – essentially, you should only take them out when it’s time to eat, drink, brush, or floss.
Each pair of aligners is carefully designed to straighten a small portion of your smile at a time until all of your teeth have reached their ideal positions. You’ll wear each set for about two weeks before moving onto the next. Throughout the course of your treatment, you’ll have to visit your dentist in Edmond every six weeks or so, but these appointments are brief – Dr. Smith will simply check your progress and provide you with the next few sets of aligners.
Is ClearCorrect Right for Me?
As an incredibly versatile solution, ClearCorrect can fix many of the most common orthodontic issues, including:
- Crowded teeth – Do you sometimes feel like you have too many teeth in your mouth? If so, then ClearCorrect might be able to help. It can be difficult to clean teeth that are too close together. As a result, your risk of gum disease and cavities might be higher. ClearCorrect can bring your teeth into a more well-aligned position.
- Gaps between teeth – Significant spaces between your teeth can also put you at risk for oral health problems (and bad breath!) since food debris can get caught in these gaps. In many cases, ClearCorrect aligners can give your teeth more even spacing.
- Bite alignment – Overbite, underbite, crossbite, and other alignment problems can place stress on your jaw joint, leading to temporomandibular joint (TMJ) disorder, teeth grinding, and more. ClearCorrect can often fix minor to moderate instances of misaligned bites.
The Benefits of ClearCorrect
Compared to traditional braces, ClearCorrect offers many advantages, such as:
- Speed – Braces take an average of two to three years to fully straighten your smile. Most ClearCorrect patients finish their treatment within 12 to 18 months.
- Comfort and safety – Metal brackets and wires can irritate the soft tissues in your mouth. In contrast, the smooth plastic ClearCorrect aligners are made to comfortably fit over your teeth.
- Aesthetic superiority – Unless you tell or show someone that you’re undergoing ClearCorrect treatment, no one should even be able to notice that you’re wearing the trays.
How Much Does ClearCorrect Cost?
Multiple factors could affect the cost of ClearCorrect, so we can’t give you a price estimate until Dr. Smith examines your smile at a consultation. Keep in mind, though, the cosmetic and health benefits of having a straight smile, and you’ll see that ClearCorrect is a priceless investment. Once we’ve determined the cost of your treatment, we’ll help you navigate your payment options, such as dental insurance.
I Need a Checkup & Cleaning I am Looking for a Dentist for My Child I am Concerned About Bleeding Gums I Have a Cavity or Broken Tooth I am Missing One or More Teeth I am Unhappy with My Smile I Want a Straighter Smile I am Scared of the Dentist I am in Pain & Need Help I Need My Wisdom Teeth Removed View Our Services